- Discuss several reasons why marketers continue to have a hard time understanding, predicting, and explaining consumer behavior.
- Based on your understanding of motives, develop some general guidelines or directives for practicing marketing.
- How can marketers influence a person's motivation to take action? How can they facilitate learning?
- Define an attitude. Discuss the components of an attitude. What are the implications for marketing?
- Distinguish between high-involvement and low-involvement decision making.
- Present a diagram of the consumer decision process. What is the role of marketing in each stage of this process?
- What are the differences between the consumer decision-making process and organizational decision-making process?
- Assume that you are training a salesperson to sell industrial products. Although this salesperson has a strong track record, she has been selling consumer products. What would you emphasize during training?
- Explain how complexity of the product influences the buying decision process.
- Why are opinion leaders so important to marketers? Discuss how marketers could use this type of individual in prompting a decision.
You are here
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter