- Henry Assael, Consumer Behavior and Marketing Action, 3rd ed., Boston: Kent Publishing, 1987, p. 84.
- James Bettman, An Information Processing Theory of Consumer Choice, Reading, Mass: Addison Wesley, 1979.
- Richard E. Petty, John T. Cacioppo, and David Schumann, "Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research 10, September 1983, pp. 135-146.
- L. Festinger, A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance, Stanford, Calif.: Stanford University Press, 1957.
- Richard Petty and John T. Cacioppo, "Issue Involvement as a Moderator of the Effects on Attitude Advertising Content and Context," in Advances in Consumer Research, ed. K. B. Monroe, Vol. 8, Ann Arbor, Mich., 1981.
- William O. Bearden and Michael G. Etzel, "Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, September 1982, pp. 183-194.
- C. N. Coffer and M. H. Appley, Motivation: Theory Research, New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1964.
- Martha Farnsworth Riche, "Psychographies for the 1990's," American Demographics, July 1989, pp. 25-6, 30-2.
- William A. Dempsey, "Vendor Selection and the Buying Process," Industrial Marketing Management 7, 1978, pp. 257-67.
You are here
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter