Reflecting on your inquiry can help you decide what to do next in your quest to learn more about music.
Here are some questions that may help
- What did you learn that will help you find the most easily available and understandable resources the next time you have a question about music?
- Was there a type of resource that is not available to you, or that you cannot seem to use successfully? Is access to this type of resource important to you right now? If so, can you think of anything you can do to gain it?
- What did you learn about how your judgment and point of view affect the way you learn about music?
- Did your inquiry bring up a different question that you did not have time to pursue, but that you would like to learn about next?
- If you are working in an inquiry group or class, did the discussion suggest that there might be useful resources or points of view that you have not yet studied? Does it make sense to do a little more investigating before you finish this inquiry?