As you consider what types of activities might be most useful and relevant to your music-learning preferences and goals, the following questions may also be helpful:
- In what ways did each of the three creations challenge you to understand the concept better or help you to practice it or remember it?
- Did the comments that you got in the Discuss step suggest any ways to make your creative project more educational or your presentation more enjoyable and informative? Did they suggest that you might want to try a different way of approaching that type of creation, or a different type of creation altogether?
- What types of creations did you avoid, and why? Are you comfortable leaving all of these types unexplored, or are there some that you would like to learn how to do? How might you pursue these?
- Were any of your creations more difficult or easier than you expected, and why?
- Were there some types of creations that sounded interesting or fun but that did not seem relevant to this particular investigation? Might they be more relevant and useful to some of your future learning projects?
- What was it that made you choose the one creation that you presented? Would you have been comfortable presenting the others, and if not, why not?
- Have you found particular types of creations that seem ideal for you at this point? If not, what else might you try?