Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
If voices are used in the piece:
- What kinds of voices are they? (Men, women, children? Tenors or basses? Professional singers, music students, amateurs?
- What do the voices do? Do they sing, chant, recite, yell, hum?
- How would you describe the tone quality of the voices? Operatic, growly, nasal?
- To what extent are these answers typical of this type of piece? (For example, could a female voice be used instead of a male? Is yelling expected or unusual in this music style?)
- What are the constraints of using a voice in this way? (For example, what is the range of a professional tenor voice, or the capabilities of young student singers?)