You are here
- Alvin A. Achenbaum, "Advertising Doesn't Manipulate Consumerism," Journal of Advertising Research, April 1972, p. 7.
- B. Charles Ames and James D. Hlavacek, Managing Marketing for Industrial Firms, New York, N.Y.: Random House, pp. 96-103.
- Ames, p. 102.
- Betsy D. Belb, "Discovering the 65+ Consumer," Business Horizons, May-June 1982, pp. 42-46.
- Alfred S. Boote, "Market Segmentation by Personal Values and Salient Product Attributes," Journal ofAdvertising Research,
Vol. 21, No. I, February 1981, pp. 29-35.
- Kenneth Boulding, Economic Analysis, New York, N.Y.: Harper & Row, Inc, 1995, pp. 608-615.
- William R. Darden, w.A. French, and RD. Howell, "Mapping Market Mobility: Psychographic Profiles and Media Exposure," Journal of Business Research, Vol. 7, No.8, 1979,
- Duane L. Davis and Ronald S. Rubin, "Identifying the Energy Conscious Consumer: The Case of the Opinion Leader," Journal of the Academic of
Marketing Science, Spring 1983, p. 185.
- Terry Elrod and Russel S. Winer, "An Empirical Evaluation of Aggregation Approaches for Developing Market Segments," Journal of Marketing
Vol. 46, No.4, Fall 1982, pp.32-34.
- Ronald J. Frank, William Massey, and Yoram Wind, Market Segmentation, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1972, II.
- Martha Farnsworth, "Psychographies for the 1990s," American Demographics, July 1989, pp. 25, 28-30.
- H.H. Kassarjian, "Personality and Consumer Behavior: A Review," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 8, November 1971.
- William D. Wells, "Psychographies: A Critical Review," Journal of Marketing Research, May 1975, pp. 196-213.
- Joseph T. Plummer, "The Concept and Application of LifeStyle Segmentation," Journal of Marketing, January 1974, p. 33.
- David J. Reibstein, Christopher H. Lovelock, and Ricardo de P. Dobson, "The Direction of Causality Between Perceptions, Affect, and Behavior: An Application to Travel
Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Vol 6., March 1980, pp. 370-376.
- Benson P. Shapiro and Thomas Y. Bonoma, "How to Segment Industrial Markets," Harvard Business Review, May-June 1984, pp. 104-110.