You are here
- Isobel Doole, Robin Lowe, and Chris Philips, International Marketing Strategy, International Thompson Business Press: London, 1999, pp. 14-15.
- Theodore Levitt. "The Globalization of Markets." Harvard Business Review, May-June 1983, pp. 92-102.
- Philip Kotler, "Global Standardization-Courting Danger," Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 3, No.2, Spring, 1986, pp. 13-20.
- S. Barker and E. Kaynak, "An Empirical Investigation of the Differences Between Initiating and Continuing Exporters," European Journal of Marketers, Vol. 26, No.3,
- Anne Chen and Malt Hicks, "Going Blob Avoid Culture Clashes," PC Week, April 3, 2000, pp. 68-69.
- Barker and Kaynak, op. cit.
- Eileen Cassidy Imbach, "U.S. Commercial Centers: The Future of Doing Business Abroad," Business America, November, 1994, pp.25-26.
- Michael Selz, "More Small Firms Are Turning to Trade Intermediaries," The Wall Street Journal, February 2, 1995, p. B2.
- Julia Flunn and R A. Melcher, "Heineken's Battle to Stay Top Bottle," Business Week, August 1, 1998, pp. 60-62.
- Warren J. Keegan, Conceptual Framework for Multinational Marketing," Columbia Journal of World Business, Vol. 7, November 1973, p.67.
- TT Nagle, The Strategies and Tactics of Pricing, Prentice-Han, Inc. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,1999.