You are here
- Why is price an important part of the marketing mix?
- Who typically has responsibility for setting prices in most organizations? Why?
- Discuss the objectives which pricing policies can be established to accomplish.
- What conditions are necessary if a "pricing above the competition" strategy is to be successful?
- Discuss the alternative strategies that can be adopted in new product pricing. Under what conditions should each be used?
- List some advantages of psychological pricing. What are some of the risks?
- What are some of the more common types of discounts and allowances and the purpose of each?
- What is price lining? What benefits does price lining hold for customers?
- What advantage might a uniform delivered price have for a seller?