Characterized by buyers who:
- Less emotional than consumer buyer markets
- Look for specific product attributes, such as economy in cost and use, productivity, and quality
- Want to partner with businesses that are reliable, fair, consistent, speedy, and cooperative
- Are generally spending a larger amount of money. thus, the process tends to be more complex and lengthy
- Is more task oriented and rational than consumer product buyer.
- Has firm motives of Quality, price and delivery against emotional motives in the other cases.