The TeachLogic Project is the work of many contributors, and was made possible through an NSF CISE grant. Major contributors and grant Principle Investigators are
- Moshe Vardi, Rice University
- Matthias Felleisen, Northeastern University
- Ian Barland, Rice University
- Phokion Kolaitis, University of California at Santa Cruz
- John Greiner, Rice University
In addition, Paul Steckler implemented the Base module's Waterworld game10.
Students who helped contribute to various TeachLogic modules include (chronologically)
- Peggy Fidelman
- Justin Garcia
- Brian Cohen
- Sarah Trowbridge
- Bryan Cash
- Fuching "Jack" Chi
- Ben McMahan
TeachLogic has also been infuenced by the Beseme project , headed by Rex Page of Oklahoma University; in particular the Base module owes both some overall structure and specifc details to Beseme.
Janice Bordeaux, from the Engineering Dean's office at Rice University, assisted with developing classroom assessment tools.