Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://email@example.com
- Champy, J. (1996). Reengineering management: The mandate for new leadership. New York: Harper Business.
- Gerstner, L. (1994). Reinventing education: Entrepreneurship in today's schools. New York: E.P. Hutton.
- Lemke, C. (1998). Technology in America's schools: Seven dimensions for guaging progress. San Monica: Milken Family Foundation.
- Maurer, L. (1996). Beyond the wall of resistance: Unconventional strategies that build support for change. New York: Bard Press.
- Moss Kanter, R. (2001). Evolve: Succeeding in the digital culture of tomorrow. Boston: Harvard Bisness School Press.
- Schlechty, P. (1997). Inventing better schools: An action plan for educational reform. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.