This task is more of a change of perspective than much work to do. It is also a guide or philosophy for future planning and use. It is part of the rationale for quitting disciplining and just teach. Be sure to review the role you defined for yourself and the students. Ensure that responsibility was given to the student for learning, learning from mistakes, and taking responsibility for their actions.
It is also recommended that you review all of the procedures and expectations that you currently have in light of who is responsible? Who is doing all of the pulling, pushing, and carrying? Ensure that student responsibility is at the challenge level, not at a primary level. You will be surprised at how quickly the 80% of the students accept and meet higher levels of responsibility. And, after the vast majority of students are demonstrating this responsibility, they have a tremendous positive impact on the other 20% of the students.
If you review what we have said so far, we have asked that students accept responsibility for their actions, solving their own problems, and meeting higher positive expectations. In return, we have given them input into the process, a greater degree of choice in their decisions, and the freedom to make mistakes. We are also ending all punishments. I would say they have gained a lot for the responsibility that we are now requiring them to take.