Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principals and teachers make better decisions and are more effective with students.
- Students learn more efficient methods for learning and both academic and social learning are increased.
- Students' success in problem solving is greatly increased.
- Principals and teachers and students understand each other better and form a more positive relationship.
- Disruptive behavior is greatly reduced.
Keywords: behavioral psychology, problem-solving, behavioral perspective, punishments, inappropriate behavior, administrative action, alternatives, unique student, rewards, efficient methods, social learning, positive relationship, disruptive behavior
- 566 reads