Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- The principal and teacher never have to punish again.
- Students never have to fear or receive punishment in the class or school again.
- Students learn to accept the consequences of their actions and how to overcome them and gain back their rights and freedoms.
- Students learn self-control.
- Students have a higher self-esteem.
- Students have a greater sense of belonging.
- Students who need to vent their frustration or anger vent it at themselves, not the principal or teacher.
- Students are in class a greater amount of time and do not fall behind academically.
- Principals and teachers and students form more positive relationships.