Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://email@example.com
- Students will lose the fear of making a mistake.
- Student stress will be greatly reduced.
- Students will learn more by analyzing where and why the mistakes were made.
- Students will have a greater self-esteem.
- Students will experience the principal and teacher helping them learn from their mistakes.
- Students will experience the principal and teacher who believe in them and that they can do better.
- Principals and teachers will form more positive relationships.
- Disruptive behavior will be greatly reduced.
- 551 reads