Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principals and teachers make better decisions.
- Principals and teachers learn more effective strategies to use with the students.
- Students take more ownership and responsibility for the school, class, and their learning.
- The principal and teachers are modeling respect for students by listening, considering, and often using their input.
- Student self-esteem is increased.
- A more positive relationship between the principal, teacher, and the students is formed.
- Disruptive behavior is greatly reduced.