Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://email@example.com
- Greater assistance is given for those in greater need (equity).
- Students learn that it is their responsibility to solve the problem if they can.
- Less time is spent with students able to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Students experience principals, teachers, and counselors helping.
- Principals and teachers and students form more positive relationships.
- Disruptions in the school and classroom are greatly reduced.
- Students learn that fairness is equity in some matters and equality in others.