Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- The principal and/or teacher become a special person in the lives of some of their students, and they act appropriately around him/her.
- The school becomes one of the special places for the student, and they act appropriately while in the office, classroom, and other areas of the campus.
- Disruptive behavior from these students is often eliminated.
- The principal and the teachers know and truly like more students.
- The student knows and truly likes the principal and more teachers.
- The school and classroom environment becomes much more positive and enjoyable.