Available under Creative Commons-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Download for free at http://email@example.com
- Teachers have more time to teach and assess learning.
- Principals have more time to lead and support learning.
- Principals and teachers enjoy their time in school much more.
- Students that might have been discipline problems for years learn to behave appropriately.
- Students will always remember the time the principal or teacher spent in helping them.
- A caring and positive relationship between the principal and teacher and student is formed.
- Disruptive behaviors are greatly reduced.