Business Plan Overview Template for AddVintner (confidential draft)
- What is your mantra considering differentiation through innovation or perish or cost reduction (3–10 words on why your company should exist and company name)?
AddVintner: Creating fine wine before its time.
- What is the overall mission of the business (1–3 sentences on what your company does or will do)?
We will develop high-tech refrigeration devices that will significantly reduce the time to age wines for a broad range of customers.
- How will you make money in terms of product differentiation, being the low-cost producer, or both?
We plan on offering at least two products. One is targeted at the wine connoisseurs, aficionado, and expensive restaurants/clubs. The other product will be targeted toward wine enthusiasts and dabblers. The high-end products will be priced in the $1,500–$2,500 range. The low-end product will start at $400.
- What are your goals and objectives over the next 3 months to year (2–6 phrases on precise performance intentions)?
- Sell 5,000 units of $2,000 unit by December.
- Sell 10,000 units of $400 unit by December.
- Conduct research on the effectiveness of the wine aging process.
- What tactics will you use over the next 3 months to a year to reach your objectives and mission (2–8 phrases)?
- Purchase warehouse for manufacturing by March.
- Conduct additional research on the viability of the aging process.
- Hire additional designers to develop product portfolio.
- Develop marketing strategy by March.
- Develop production process by May.
- Hire 10 employees by June.
- Start advertising by July.
- Start production by August.