- Think of an industry with which you are familiar. Discuss the major elements of a business model and apply it to the industry chosen. What features in the model appear to be a standard compared to other industries?
- What are the steps in the process of customers’ needs and wants identified in the chapter as defined by Dorfman?
- Or: Refer to the section of this chapter entitled “Identifying customers’ wants successfully”. In Dorfman’s framework three steps lead to the identification of customers' need and wants. This process ends on the validation of needs. What would be a further step geared to identify future needs?
- Read the case about the Market research to determine the potential market for funeral services in Monterrey, Mexico.
- What objectives would you propose for this study?
- Methodology suggested?
- What policies could be derived from the information obtained by the Marketing Research study?
You are here
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- The mind of the entrepreneur: Your entrepreneurial journey begins by embarking on your own hero’s journey!
- Back Matter