Dr. Charles Stangor
Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani, Dr. Hammond Tarry
Unless otherwise noted, Principles of Social Psychology is (c) 2011 Charles Stangor. The textbook content was produced by Charles Stangor and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, except for the following additions, which are (c)2014 Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani and (c)2014 Dr. Hammond Tarry and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Inclusion of new research and theoretical developments.
- Updated the chapter opening anecdotes and real world examples to make them more relevant for contemporary students.
- Changed examples, references, and statistics to reflect a more international context.
- Added overviews of some concepts, theories, and key studies not included in the original edition.
- Added a list of learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Added a glossary of key terms at the end of the textbook as a quick-reference for students.
In addition, the following changes were made but retain the original Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License:
- Merging the separate chapters on “Social Learning” and “Social Affect” to create a single “Social Cognition” chapter.
Cover Image: The Party People, as reflected by The Gherkin’s roof by James Cridland used under CC-BY license.
Principles of Social Psychology - 1st International Edition by Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani and Dr. Hammond Tarry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.