Answer the following statements as either true or false:
- A data type defnes a set of values and the set of operations that can be applied on those values.
- Reserved or key words can be used as identifier names.
- The concept of precedence says that some operators (like multiplication and division) are to be executed before other operators (like addition and subtraction).
- An operator that needs two operands, will promote one of the operands as needed to make both operands be of the same data type.
- Parentheses change the precedence of operators.