Read and follow the directions below carefully, and perform the steps in the order listed.
- Navigate to your sub-folder: Chapter 08. Compile and run the Lab 08 Testing Shell source code. Note: This program uses an include file that points to the "udst monitor.h" file as explained in Connexions Chapter 7 materials.
- You need to add another function to this testing shell titled: area triangle that is to calculate the area of a triangle. Define the function, prototype it, and within the function main add an area for calling the function (similar to the existing functions with test data). Be confdent that it is working properly.
- Following same process as shown in the Connexions module "Using a Header File for User Defned Specifc Task Functions" that is within the Chapter 7 materials; make the following files: udst geo area.h and udst geo area prototypes.txt and Lab 08 Verify Header.cpp
- Copy the header file to your user library, then build (compile and run) your verify header program.
- After you have successfully written this program, if you are taking this course for college credit, follow the instructions from your professor/instructor for submitting it for grading.