Read and follow the directions below carefully, and perform the steps in the order listed.
- Compile and run the Lab_23a.cpp source code file. Understand how it works.
- Copy the source code file Lab_23a.cpp naming it: Lab_23b.cpp
- Add conditional compilation statements similar to the demonstration program used in the Conditional Compilation Connexions module. Specifcally use: 157 pennies, 92 nickels, 23 dimes and 31 quarters as your test data.
- Build (compile and run) your program.
- After you have successfully written this program, if you are taking this course for college credit, follow the instructions from your professor/instructor for submitting it for grading.