Read and follow the directions below carefully, and perform the steps in the order listed.
- Navigate to your sub-folder: Chapter 06. Review the original Lab 01 materials. Compile and run the Lab 01 source code. Then review and compare the original Lab 01 materials to modularized Lab 01 materials taking note of the conversion to "program control" functions. Compile and run the Lab 01m source code. Review as needed the course materials. Email your professor if you have any questions.
- We have supplied the solution to the Lab 03 assignment. Review the Lab 03 assignment by compiling and running the Lab 03 source code.
- You need to copy the Lab 03 source code file and pseudocode file to make the following new files: Lab 06.cpp and Lab 06 Pseudocode.txt
- Modify the Lab 06 pseudocode file to implement "program control" functions as shown in the demonstration materials.
- Modify the Lab 06 source code file to implement "program control" functions as shown in the demonstration materials.
- Build (compile and run) your program. You have successfully written this program if when it runs and you use the test data [use the same test data as used in Lab 03] it gives the same results as Lab 03.
- After you have successfully written this program, if you are taking this course for college credit, follow the instructions from your professor/instructor for submitting it for grading.