With 100% accuracy during a: memory building activity, exercises, lab assignment, problems, or timed quiz/exam; the student is expected to:
- Define the terms on the definitions as listed in the modules associated with this chapter.
- Identify which selection control structures are commonly used a counting loops.
- Be able to write pseudo code or fowcharting for the for control structure.
- Be able to write C++ source code for a for control structure.
- When feasible, be able to convert C++ source code from while loop acting like a counting loop to a for loop and and vice versa.