Read and follow the directions below carefully, and perform the steps in the order listed.
- Compile and run the Lab 17a.cpp source code file. Understand how it works.
- Copy the source code file Lab 17a.cpp naming it: Lab 17b.cpp
- Convert the code that is using the if then else to a conditional expression.
- Convert the code that is using the conditional expression to an if then else.
- Build (compile and run) your program.
- After you have successfully written this program, if you are taking this course for college credit, follow the instructions from your professor/instructor for submitting it for grading.