With 100% accuracy during a: memory building activity, exercises, lab assignment, problems, or timed quiz/exam; the student is expected to:
- Define the terms on the definitions as listed in the modules associated with this chapter.
- Within C++ source code be able to understand basic file input and file output.
- Understand why we test to see if a file was opened properly.
- Understand why we close a file when we are done with it.
- Within C++ source code be able to understand functions for arrays, specifcally counting the number of elements in a file so you can define an array, load that array with those elements, display the array and sum the array.
- Within C++ source code be able to create functions for arrays, specifcally a function for averaging.