- The ethics of academic honesty; there is a bond of trust that whatever the student does in relationship to the evaluation process are their own work and eforts.
- Collusion is the unauthorized collaboration of students on work submitted for evaluation.
- First directive: Type if yourself
- Second directive: Don't share your files
- Seek clarifcation from your professor if you have any doubt that the collaborative activity might be considered collusion.
- Professors are very capable at detecting academic dishonesty.
- There are usually consequences to your dishonest behavior.
You are here
Home » Programming Fundamentals -A Modular Structured Approach using C++ » Appendix » Academic or Scholastic Dishonesty
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter