- What adaptations do plants have that allow them to survive on land?
- What are the three classes of bryophytes?
- How did the development of a vascular system contribute to the increase in size of plants?
- What are the four modern-day groups of gymnosperms?
- Cycads are considered endangered species and their trade is severely restricted. Customs officials stop suspected smugglers, who claim that the plants in their possession are palm trees and not cycads. How would a botanist distinguish between the two types of plants?
- What are the two structures that allow angiosperms to be the dominant form of plant life in most terrestrial ecosystems?
You are here
CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter