- Describe how a researcher would determine the size of a penguin population in Antarctica using the mark and release method.
- Describe the growth at various parts of the S- shaped curve of logistic growth.
- Give an example of how density-dependent and density-independent factors might interact.
- Describe the age structures in rapidly growing countries, slowly growing countries, and countries with zero population growth.
- Describe the competitive exclusion principle and its effects on competing species.
- Describe the potential effects when a keystone species is removed from a community.
You are here
CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter