- What 10 elements are included in the study of IS?
- Are the terms system and subsystem synonymous? Explain your answer.
- A system must have organization, interrelationships, integration, and central objectives. Why must each of these four components be present in a system?
- What are three logical components of a business process? Define the functions of each. How do the components interact with one another?
- Why is the Information System important to the organization?
- What factors distinguish data from information?
- Refer to Figure 1.5. Characterize the horizontal information flows and the vertical information flows.
- What are the qualities of information presented in this chapter? Explain each quality in your own words and give an example of each.
- What three roles can a business professional fill in relation to the IS? Describe them.
You are here
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter