- Why do we need to document an Information System?
- What is a physical data flow diagram (DFD)?
- What is a logical data flow diagram (DFD)?
- Describe the symbols used in constructing data flow diagrams.
- What is the difference between a context diagram, a logical DFD, and a physical DFD?
- What is a systems flowchart?
- What are the similarities and differences between a systems flowchart and a DFD?
- Distinguish the aspects of systems depicted by DFDs from those depicted by E-R diagrams.
- What is an E-R diagram?
- Describe the symbols used in constructing E-R diagrams.
- What is a table of entities and activities?
- Which entities in a narrative are included in the context diagram as internal and which are shown as external?
- When do we have a choice as to what will be included in a context diagram?
- Which activities can be included in the logical processes on a logical DFD?
- What are the guidelines for grouping logical activities for a logical DFD?
- Where are error and exception routines shown on DFDs?
- Where are error and exception routines shown on systems flowcharts?
You are here
Home » Business Processes and Information Technology » Documenting Business Processes and Information Systems
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter