- Do companies still need a general ledger if they have an enterprise system? Why or why not?
- “Published financial reports are useless as an investing tool because they are so out of date.” Do you agree? Why or why not?
- “I don’t need to study accounting because computers do all the debits and credits automatically these days.” Do you agree? Why or why not?
- With the advent of the Internet, business intelligence, data warehouses, and other technologies, the strategic planner has access to far more data than any one person can effectively analyze. What are the costs and benefits of all this access?
- How do you measure your success in college (i.e., your university performancemeasurement factors)? Design your personal balanced scorecard that covers academic, personal, and professional progress.
- In your own words, how do E-S distribution/logistics modules facilitate the business reporting process?
- In your own words, how do business intelligence systems facilitate the business reporting process?
- In your own words, how do enterprise systems facilitate balance scorecard and businessintelligence?
You are here
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter