- What is the revenue collection (RC) process?
- What primary functions does the RC process perform? Explain each function.
- How does the RC process relate to its organizational setting?
- Why are customer self-service systems generally helpful in cutting customer service costs?
- What is a lockbox? Why is a lockbox used?
- Describe several ways that companies have used IT to reduce the float connected with cash receipts.
- What are the sales data and accounts receivable data stores?
- What is the difference between a postbilling system and a prebilling system?
- What controls are associated with the billing function? Explain each control.
- What controls are associated with the cash receipts function? Explain each control.
You are here
Home » Business Processes and Information Technology » THE “ORDER-TO-CASH” PROCESS: PART II, REVENUE COLLECTION (RC)
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter