- What are the three steps in decision making?
- What factors distinguish the types of information required by strategic level managers, by tactical level managers, and by operational level managers?
- In your own words, explain structure as it relates to decisions.
- Describe the components of an expert system.
- What factors distinguish a BI system from an ES? What factors distinguish ES from NN?
- Describe the purpose of a knowledge management system.
You are here
Home » Business Processes and Information Technology » Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management Systems
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter