- The smallest unit of biological structure that meets the functional requirements of “living” is the .
- Which of the following sequences represents the hierarchy of biological organization from the most complex to the least complex level?
- organelle, tissue, biosphere, ecosystem, population
- organism, organ, tissue, organelle, molecule
- organism, community, biosphere, molecule, tissue, organ
- biosphere, ecosystem, community, population, organism
- A suggested and testable explanation for an event is called a .
- The type of logical thinking that uses related observations to arrive at a general conclusion is called .
- deductive reasoning
- the scientific method
- hypothesis-based science
- inductive reasoning
You are here
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter