You are here
CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- Explain the reason why the imprudent and excessive use of antibiotics has resulted in a major global problem.
- Your friend believes that prokaryotes are always detrimental and pathogenic. How would you explain to them that they are wrong?
- Describe the hypothesized steps in the origin of eukaryote cells.
- How does killing Anopheles mosquitoes affect the Plasmodium protists?
- Without treatment, why does African sleeping sickness invariably lead to death?
- Why can superficial mycoses in humans lead to bacterial infections?