- Why can’t dogs catch the measles?
- Why is immunization after being bitten by a rabid animal so effective?
- Different MHC class I molecules between donor and recipient cells can lead to rejection of a transplanted organ or tissue. Suggest a reason for this.
- If a series of genetic mutations prevented some, but not all, of the complement proteins from binding antibodies or pathogens, would the entire complement system be compromised?
- How do B and T cells differ with respect to antigens that they bind?
- Why is the immune response after reinfection much faster than the adaptive immune response after the initial infection?
- Some photographers develop a sensitivity to certain film developing chemicals leading to severe rashes on their hands such that they are unable to work with them. Explain what is probably happening.
You are here
CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- Front Matter
- Body Matter
- Back Matter